UnitingCare Health Careers
UnitingCare Health operates one of the largest not-for-profit private hospital groups in Australia. Our group of hospitals contain over 1,032 licensed hospital beds spread amongst our six facilities:
- St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, Brisbane
- St Stephen’s Hospital, Hervey Bay
- St Stephen’s Hospital Maryborough
- Sunshine Coast Private Hospital, Buderim
- The Wesley Hospital, Brisbane
UnitingCare Health recognises the importance of employees having a lifestyle that incorporates balancing work, family, sport, leisure and community involvement. We are committed to assisting employees by providing a work environment which encourages a balanced work / lifestyle through initiatives such as flexible working arrangements.
Apply today and revitalise your career with a new and rewarding position within our dynamic and supportive team of professionals.
For information about the UnitingCare Health Graduate Nurse Program, click here Vision
- UnitingCare Health will be a mission-driven provider of quality health care services in Australia.
- We will have excellent facilities and technology but our major strengths will be our people and partnerships.
- We will set the standards for accountability to patients, partners and the community.
- We will be known for excellent standards and for our community contributions.
Excellence in health care delivery to promote the health of our patients and the good of the community, as part of the work of God in the world
|Compassion ||Respect ||Justice ||Working Together ||Leading through Learning|